- The Middle Class Is A Lie â Means TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yhsgv-vu8E
- What is Capitalism? â Means TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFeXZbaKZ7c
- Money grows on trees https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5XeA9SxpNk
- Trump's Racist Rhetoric is Deliberate - Will it Lead Us to Fasc... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5r4QI8AzIA
- Your Slavery is their Freedom | George Monbiot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKuGDjOBOHI
- The Problem With Political Correctness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVaR_PmHEcg
- Venezuelaâs GuaidÃ³ Falsely Claims Military Uprising in Progr... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LpW15z-Mw
- Crowd Bites Wolf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC_8-KAPJec
- The Problem with Political Journalism | George Monbiot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRTSkmACsjk
- From London to the Black Sea - talk on the towpath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tKWqH_hfRk
visionOntv aims for the widest distribution of video for social change. It is part of the Open Media Network (https://github.com/Openmedianetwork)
Founded on #4opens and moderated by an ethical code of conduct. Its a safe space for Campaigning and NGO groups to access their members via #openweb projects.
"We can't engage as communities, unless we have money. I can't even express how angry this makes me."
- an activist group using Facebook. People and organisations who feel this way are our initial targets.
We are launching two new Mastodon instances for activists and campaigners to aid communication of grassroot groups; putting social media back in our hands by providing a free, unfettered home for campaigners, NGO’s and activists to communicate among their peers and beyond.
This project is a way out of the restricted, algorithmic, for-profit mediation and commercialisation of communication we increasingly experience. If you do not pay to "boost" each post, a Facebook page will only reach 3-6% of members. This soon becomes an expensive drain on limited NGO and activist budgets.
Activists and campaigners alike are ready to shift their outreach away from the corporate social networks paid-per-view “walled gardens”.
Mastodon is the worlds largest free open source decentralised microblogging network; it’s thousands of unique, interconnected communities, filled with different people, interests, languages, and needs.
You’re free to join any community you like, or better yet, host your own, on your own terms. It remains possible for members of each to instance to interact with others.
There is no monopoly by a single commercial company, no ads, and no tracking.
We aim to help activism/campaigning groups to make this step now.