That's exactly what it must not do, The labour policy is simple renegotiate a left brexit with EU, put this to a vote, if passes do it, if not revoke #brexit of course you would not understand any of this from the mainstream media #OMN
My thought on the death cult https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocm__IH2zy0
1. create YT account
2. upload as many loooong videos as you can. Videos must feature many changes such as completely different scene and colour pallate in every frame to reduce how much video can be compressed
3. never switch on advertising or any monetisation for your channel
4. watch your videos often and get your friends to do the same.
Waste YT money and resources.
The issue we all face #XR
- Nearly two million Universal Credit claimants to lose over £1,000 a year, says watchdog https://welfareweekly.com/nearly-two-million-universal-credit-claimants-to-lose-over-1000-a-year-says-watchdog/
We have this in the UK btw. It's called CTIRU, has filed over 250,000 removal requests without prior authorisation:
Why should we trust the government #onlineharms White Paper, suggesting outsourcing legal judgments to private companies, when it can't get this stuff right itself?
Governments give the message they don't care about due process, accuracy, oversight, accountability, free speech.
Were our data goes. Of course the are backdoors into the data as well as the mediated front door they talk about here.
Can we trust the porn industry with personal data?
Mindgeek owns the biggest #ageverification product as well as the main porn sites.
* 1 million customer records in 2012
* 800,000 customer records, card details in 2016
* Delivered three major malware ad attacks
For real though, I don't get why anyone working in science in the 21st century would be anything other than anticapitalist. Or critical of it at the very least. It does nothing but make our lives difficult.
We're all constantly grovelling for funds. Important articles are hidden behind paywalls. We need to pay to get stuff published. And I'm so tired of hearing things like "yes we'd love to hire you, but we don't have any funding right now."
https://ipfs.io its been around for a while, i like the idea, but am not sure about the implementation. Not seen anything real built on it? What is the #ideolagy of the developers, all code has world views, that's why its so hard to push out a project like #OMN as its a weak push against a strong flow...